Painted glass splashbacks are the perfect way to add a touch of colour to kitchens, bathrooms and other spaces around your home. Available on 6mm toughened safety glass, these panels are suitable to be installed behind both gas and electric cook tops. Speak with us about customised panels to allow for power points, range hoods, cut outs and more.
Mackay's best range of glass splashbacks
If you need some help finding the perfect splashback for your home, speak to one of our experts today.
Glass Splashbacks Features and Benefits
+ Lifestyle & Comfort
• Easy to clean – no more scrubbing grout lines and grooves
• Customise panels to allow for power points, range hoods, cut outs and more
+ DESIGN & AESTHETIC
• Modern alternative to ceramic and glass tiles
• Common in kitchens and bathrooms but can be used on any flat surface to add a touch of colour to any room
• Installed without exposed or visible fixings
+ PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
• Strong and durable, manufactured using 6mm toughened safety glass
• Non-porous and heat resistant making them ideal for many applications e.g. behind cook tops
• 1 continuous panel available up to 3000mm wide (larger sizes may be available on application – POA)