- High water resistance of 300Pa allows these doors to be installed into most residential projects.
- Can be fabricated as ‘XXF’, ‘FXX’, ‘FXXXXF’, ‘XF’, ‘FX’, ‘FXF’, ‘XFF’, ‘FFX’ and ‘FXXF’.
- The accompanying optional stacking multi-panel external flydoor system is snapped to the main frame. This applied flydoor system may not be required on high rise apartments.
- The 109mm wide perimeter frame will couple to a large variety of Vantage adaptors.
- Flat external fillers creates a clean closed-off frame appearance. On the sill, the infills guide water away from the door panels and improve water resistance.
- Unused internal and external frame recesses are closed with snap-in flat fillers for improved appearance.
- Heavy door panels can be fitted with double bogey wheels for smooth long-term operation. Running rails can be replaced in the future if necessary.
- Can be fitted into commercial type sub-sill for higher water resistance.
- Flydoors are fitted with snap-on interlocks for improved appearance and labour saving.