No matter what the context or purpose may be, sliding doors are gauranteed to suit. Our platform offer caters for all types of Mackay projects, from renovations to standard design homes to unique, high end homes or commercial applications.
Essential Sliding Doors
‘Essential’ sliding doors are our standard sliding door product. Designed with aesthetic, lifestyle and performance features firmly in mind, they’re a practical way to maximise views and natural light in your home.
Signature Sliding Doors
Our ‘Signature’ sliding doors carefully tread the balance between
practicality and style. With standard, oversize options and innovative corner and cavity configurations for indoor/outdoor living, you’re sure to find a door that suits your home.
Commercial Sliding Doors
Our ‘Commercial’ collection features heavy-duty, easy-clean, stylish
sliding doors available in a range of sizes. Includes oversize doors towering up to 3.1 metres in height, and our highest wind and acoustic ratings.
If you can’t find the perfect sliding door for your needs and context, let us help you out.
Sliding Doors Features and Benefits
+ Lifestyle & Comfort
• Curtain-friendly design with rounded and capped sections to protect your window furnishings from sharp edges
• Easy cleaning design thanks to wide door tracks that comfortably fit most vacuum heads
• Conveniently located key cylinders allow for easy operation
• Optional: Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and other wheeled and foot traffic when you choose the low profile sille
+ DESIGN & AESTHETIC
• Architectural symmetry with other Bradnam’s windows and doors
• Concealed fixings create a sleek and modern finish
• Optional: Security and insect screens for protection against bugs and human intruders are easily installed
+ PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
• Mortice locks fitted in stylish handles for superior security
• Superior protection from the elements thanks to Santoprene seals
• Strong multi-hollow meeting stiles allow doors to be installed in high wind load areas
• Durable stainless steel fixings for superior strength and longevity
• Effortless operation with our high performance rollers
+ Signature & Commercial Only
• Innovative corner and cavity configurations allow for the creation of luxury indoor/outdoor spaces
• Single and double glazing options provide thermal and acoustic insulation
+ Commercial Only
• Doors up to 3.1 metres in height remove the need for high lites in most
contexts, and maximise views and natural light
• Heavy duty wheel carriages (double and triple bogey) ensure a smooth sliding action