When it comes to enjoying a breath of fresh air, our ‘Signature’
louvre windows have got your back. A modern take on a golden
oldie, our louvre windows are easy to clean and easy to operate.
They can be locked in position and can be combined with insect
or security screens for protection against unwanted visitors.
Mackay's best louvre windows
If you need some help finding the perfect louvre window for your home, speak to one of our experts today.
louvre windows Features and Benefits
+ Lifestyle & Comfort
• Maximum natural ventilation and air flow when fully open
• Easy clean design with the ability to clean both sides of the window from inside your home
• Smart draining allows water to drain from blades to the outside of the house, when windows are fully open
• Easy opening with optional ring pull handle and map rod for windows that are out of arm’s reach
• Ideal for secure ventilation when installed above Bradnam’s doors (doors can be locked while louvres are left open)
+ DESIGN & AESTHETIC
• Multiple blade options including glass, timber and aluminium
• Architectural symmetry allows for combinations with other Bradnam’s windows and doors for unique design features
• Security or insect screens can be installed to keep unwanted visitors out
+ PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
• Security and safety features including handle locks
• Year-round weather proofing thanks to shrink-resistant Santoprene seals
• Superior strength provided by robust 125mm frames