Our hinged glass doors will create a modern yet timeless entryway for your home. With single and double door configurations available, they have the versatility necessary to suit your chosen context.
Essential Hinged Doors
A traditional door style with a modern finish, our ‘Essential’ hinged glass doors are a home owner favourite. They suit a variety of contexts and spaces. Install them as a standalone feature, or combine them with other Bradnam’s windows for a stylish, light-maximising design.
Signature HINGED Doors
If you want a fresh, contemporary take on a classic door, Bradnam’s ‘Signature’ hinged glass doors are exactly what you’re looking for. With a variety of design options, our hinged glass doors will suit almost any space in your home. Includes superior locks and optional security.
Commercial HINGED Doors
Superior strength, hardware and security. Our Commercial hinged doors create a stylish entryway statement for any business or home. Featuring a strong 50 mm sash, stainless steel fastenings and heavyduty deadlocks, they’re a practical and aesthetic choice.
Need help finding the perfect hinged door for your home or business? Let us help you out.
Hinged doors Features and Benefits
+ Lifestyle & Comfort
• Designed to fit almost any context including small balconies
and other areas with restricted opening space
• Safety-first design with no exposed sharp edges to keep people and pets safe
+ DESIGN & AESTHETIC
• Architectural symmetry with the entire Bradnam’s range
allows for seamless design integration
• Concealed fixings create a sleek and modern finish
• Ideal as a feature piece in combination with Bradnam’s windows such as hi lites and side lites
+ PERFORMANCE & RELIABILITY
• Thorough weather proofing with Santoprene seals to protect
against the elements
• Customisable glazing to suit your needs, including single and double glazing
+ Essential and Signature Only
• Superior security provided with optional multi-point lever compression lock
+ Signature Only
• Optional security or insect screens protect your home against unwanted visits from humans and insects
+ Commercial Only
• Architectural hardware customisation thanks to compatibility with a broad range of options
• Consistent aesthetic thanks to 50mm deep rails that match stile depth
• Maximum strength and rigidity courtesy of heavy duty 50mm sash
• Stainless steel fixings are not only stylish, but also reduce the chance of corrosion
• Superior security with deadlock included as a standard feature